Unit 1, Ginetta Park, Dunlop Way, Queensway Industrial Estate, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 3RN
Telephone: 01724 845 100.
VAT Number: 219766376
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to BigClothing4U Ltd, and its trading and other associated companies where.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- BigClothing4U Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of BigClothing4U Ltd and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by BigClothing4U Ltd. BigClothing4U Ltd have made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of BigClothing4U Ltd or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should BigClothing4U Ltd receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. BigClothing4U Ltd will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs of adults used within this Site to illustrate the work of BigClothing4U Ltd are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Neither BigClothing4U Ltd is responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the BigClothing4U Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to any BigClothing4U Site, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact us
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant BigClothing4U a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant BigClothing4U the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to BigClothing4U.
- By submitting your contribution to BigClothing4U you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to BigClothing4U for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify BigClothing4U against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by BigClothing4U as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- BigClothing4U has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- BigClothing4U do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While BigClothing4U endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. BigClothing4U does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. The BigClothing4U may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the BigClothing4U make no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us
- Klarna Finance options
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
· Slice it.
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
The small print (by placing an order with us you agree to everything below)
- Our staff or agents are not authorised to make any representation concerning the goods unless confirmed by us to you in writing. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not so confirmed.
- All specifications, drawings or particular weight, dimensions and performance stated by us are approximate only and should not be relied upon. We will not be held responsible in the event of inaccuracy.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offer, website mistake or special promotions without notice. If you have already placed the order will be refund you in full.
- By placing an order with us you agree you’re at least 16 years old. All orders are subject to availability but unfortunately, we are unable to reserve Goods at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order or to advise it’s out of stock and cancel the order at such point in time.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed, if the price is listed in error we reserve the right to cancel the order and, in the event, we will issue a full refund. We do try to ensure all prices are correct however we can’t guarantee this and if an error the above will apply.
- All voucher codes are not valid on sale items unless specifically stated and our suits range is always excluded from the use of any code.
- We endeavour to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss, whether financial or otherwise, resulting directly or indirectly from our delay or failure to meet the estimated date.
- We take no liability in any event once the goods have left our building for any delays, or issues with delivery.
- We reserve the right to deliver your first order of Goods to the cardholder’s registered address, regardless of any alternative address that you may provide to us. This is very unlikely and would only be used in the event of fraud.
- You will be liable for all customs requirements and duties arising for delivery of goods outside the UK.
- To ensure a quick delivery we will need you to provide us with the following information: your name, delivery address, email and contact telephone number – in the event you don’t provide all of the information or the we have doubt about the information we will contact you to confirm which could cause delay.
- If the order is returned to us after the delivery company have made sufficient attempts and were unable to delivery, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £5.00 per order received back and retain the original delivery charge.
- When you place an order, you will not be able to cancel an order unless we detect fraud. We will only accept return of the goods if you wish to cancel the order.
You agree to our Returns Policy which can be found here
You agree to our Delivery page which can be read here
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. The below is out of our reasonable control:
- Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident
- War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority
- Import or export regulations or embargoes
- Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party);
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Delays with delivery due to adverse weather conditions
- Warehouse employees not turning up to work that would prevent orders being picked and packed on time (we would endeavour to bring in staff cover)
All images shown represent the products available for sale. Product images may contain other items and models, unless stated these items are not included in the main product purchase. All images are copyright of there respective owners.
All rights reserved. No parts of the content of this website may be reproduced or distributed in public, without the prior written permission of the publisher. All images are copyright to their respective owners and are protected under international copyright laws and are protected under international copyright laws. Without prior written permission it is not permitted to copy, download, or reproduce these images in any way whatsoever.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this privacy notice or our use of your personal information please contact us;
Unit 1, Ginetta Park
Queensway Industrial Estate
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org