Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Extended Christmas Returns
You can return until the 21st of January 2024
This applies to purchases made between the 10th of November 2023 and the 21st of December 2023
Any purchases after the 21st of December will go into our standard return policy
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and that’s a-okay with us. We offer 30 days fuss-free returns and exchanges, with free return shipping for customers in the UK.
How do I return my BigClothing4U order?
Step 1: To begin your return click HERE and search “Bigclothing4u”
*Free returns label available for UK customers only. Those outside of the UK are responsible for return shipping. Send your parcel back to:
Unit 1, Ginetta Park
Queensway Industrial Estate
Step 2: Include a note in your returns package
Your note should tell our warehouse team whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
Step 3: Send it back to us with proof of postage
We strongly recommend that you get proof of postage when returning your order to protect
you, should your parcel get lost on the way back to us.
Step 4: Sit back & relax
Sit back and relax knowing that our team will process your refund/exchange as quickly as possible.
All returns must be sent to us within 30 days and should be sent back to us in their original condition together with the original packaging and tags. If you send unwanted items after the relevant returns period above, we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the additional delivery costs.
All items are inspected on return by our team. When trying on clothing please be careful with the item (don’t use unnecessary force) and don’t wear cologne or antiperspirant deodorant, as these can mark and leave scents on the item.
If an item is returned to us worn, used, damaged or in an unsaleable condition, or where the above instructions have not been followed, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs. Customers must advise whether they would like their items delivered or destroyed within 7 working days of receipt of email or garments will be disposed of for the health and safety of staff.
Please note that underwear is non-returnable.
- We will send your exchanged goods on receipt of the returned garment.
- Exchanges are subject to current stock/sizes being available
- Free return label available for first exchange and any subsequent labels you will be charged £3.99 per label
- We issue all refunds within 28 days of receiving the returned garment (can be longer during busy periods)
- Original postage on all items will not be refunded
- Refunds will be issued back onto the same credit/debit card or PayPal account used to pay for the original garment
- Order over £99 and get free delivery, if you return goods and the balance is below £99 you will be charged £3.99 and this will be deducted from your refund as this will take you under the free delivery threshold of £99. If you order when a free delivery promotion is active, for example, "free delivery over £10 this weekend" and you return goods that bring the refund balance below the qualifying free delivery limit then you will be charged standard delivery at £3.99
- VIP Delivery product is non-refundable
If you have received faulty goods your statutory right will apply. Information regarding the consumer rights act can be found here at Citizens Consumer Advice Website.
For more returns, exchanges and refunds information, visit our FAQ’s page.