Get big and tall clothing delivered straight to your doorstep tomorrow. Simply order by 2:30pm for same day dispatch and next day delivery - because fashion waits for no one. We know that there’s nothing worse than finding out that your parcel has been lost in transit. That’s why all of our parcels are dispatched using track and trace technology and proof of delivery, so you can rest assured that you’re covered, should the worst happen.
Love a freebie? Get free UK delivery on all orders over £60.
- Same day dispatch – We always aim to dispatch the same working day for all orders made before 2:30pm Monday to Friday (DHL next day services, dispatch is guaranteed same day if ordered by 2.30pm, but other services may be the next working day during busy periods).
- Orders made after 2:30pm will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Delivery transit times (other than guaranteed services) are intended as a guide only.
- Additional shipping charges may apply for extended / remote areas as defined by DHL, any applicable costs will be included in your final checkout amount.
- If the country you require is not listed, please contact us directly (01724 845100 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be able to advise accordingly.
International returns: International customers are responsible for their own return postage costs, BigClothing4U will not be held liable for any return postage costs incurred. If you inform the courier to 'return to sender', any costs incurred will be deducted from your refund amount.
What if I’m not in to sign for the goods?
For Royal Mail deliveries, the parcel will be taken to the local sorting office (or sometimes the post office) and you have the option to collect it or ask Royal Mail to redeliver. You can ask Royal Mail to deliver to your local post office instead of the sorting office (Royal Mail may charge you for this service).
For DHL deliveries, you have the option via DHL On Demand Delivery to customise your delivery.
In the event of you deciding to have the consignment left in a ‘safe place’, BigClothing4U WILL NOT be held responsible for any loss or damage.
I've had a problem with my delivery
In the unlikely event there is an issue with your delivery, please contact us directly as soon as possible (01724 845100 or email@example.com ) and we will investigate. We aim to resolve all issues (in conjunction with our courier partners) in a fair and timely manner ensuring that your interests as a valued customer are a top priority.
Has Brexit affected delivery charges to EU customers?
Unfortunately, as we wave bon voyage to our friends within the EU, additional import duties and VAT are now applicable to some of our valued customers.
After 31st December 2020 Customs Declarations are now required for any shipments to the EU from Great Britain. This means that orders made from countries in the EU could incur import duties and VAT, payable to DHL before you receive your delivery.
Order value under £20: Will not incur any charge
Order value £20 - £135: Could incur import VAT
Order value £135+: Could incur import VAT & Customs Duty
Whilst we have done everything we can, we are unable to waiver these costs for our customers and are sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you are unable to make this payment, we are happy to cancel and refund your most recent order and hope to see you back again in the near future.
*Extended areas may have a longer delivery time. If you are unsure of your area, please contact us for clarification.